Bass Lessons .com - the bass resource.

Re: A G3. What's That

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matte on October 31, 2001 at 03:44:40:

In Reply to: A G3. What's That posted by Bob the Bass player on October 30, 2001 at 17:40:28:

: I've heard of Rippers, but never played one. I own an old EB3. But a G3 is news to me. A short description of it would be cool.

: Thanks,

: Bob

The G3 is similar to the Gibson Grabber when it comes to the shape of the head (like flying V) and the controls (one volume, one tone and one five way (?) switch). The thing that is different is that the G3 is equipped with three narrow, singlecoil (?) pickups nearer the bridge. The switch allows you to choose between a couple of settings, such as a combination of the middle and front pickup or all three of them and so on. A cool and interesting bass!

Pic -

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]
Acoustic Bass - Bass Books - Guitar Books - Guitars For Sale - Bass Links - Music Theory - Saxophone Forum