Re: question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by El Pájaro on September 10, 2001 at 09:35:56:

In Reply to: question posted by billthebigballsbassman on September 08, 2001 at 13:19:42:

: hi,
: i have a question if anybody can help me with..i have got hold of a big amp top and on the back panel it has a slave output with a dial control for level,my question is what is it for ,what does it do ,and what do i need to get to get it to work!!!
: thanks..

Hey there,
you don't provide the amp brand and/or model, so I don't know for sure.
Anyway, the controls you described are more likely to be a direct output with a level control. If that's the case, they should work something like this: the jack should allow you to run a direct line from the amp (more likely, from the pre stage) to some other device, like the input of a mixig console or a recording machine, and the rotary control should allow you to determine how hot that signal is going to be, without affecting the output coming out from your amp.
Buena suerte and keep your bass up front in the mix,

El Pájaro

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]