need advice

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tony gauthier on January 19, 2002 at 14:03:00:

hello- i am looking for some advice, i play a '78 fender p special for a local group, anyway i am looking for a gadget that would play very low notes from a foot pedal set up through the house system and monitors while playing the p bass at the same time. does any one know of such a bad boy, and who makes it?
any advice will be helpful thanks a lot

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]