Re: need advice

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Datsgor on January 21, 2002 at 07:20:36:

In Reply to: need advice posted by tony gauthier on January 19, 2002 at 14:03:00:

: hello- i am looking for some advice, i play a '78 fender p special for a local group, anyway i am looking for a gadget that would play very low notes from a foot pedal set up through the house system and monitors while playing the p bass at the same time. does any one know of such a bad boy, and who makes it?
: any advice will be helpful thanks a lot
: tone

I am not quite sure what you are asking for, so here goes. If you want something that you plug your bass into that will reproduce the notes an octave lower, then you need an Octave Pedal. Boss is good.... there are also sub-harmonic processers such as Peavy, that produce earth shaking lows...They are rack mount effects. If you are talking about playing sub-bass frequencies seperatly from the notes you play on your bass, then you are looking at Bass Pedals...Roland would be a good start. you may know these instruments from seeing Geddy Lee stand on them as he plays the keyboards....hope this helped. Peace.....John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]