Bass Lessons .com - the bass resource.

acoustic bass thingy?$

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David on September 07, 2001 at 16:05:02:

Does anyone know of a pice of equipment that you hook up to an acoustic bass somehow, there's a cord on the 'piece of equipment' that you plug into an amplifier like you would to a normal electrical instrument? In this band I'm in, people have said that they can barely hear me on the acoustic bass. So I asked my director what I should do. He then told me of that 'pice of equipment'. So I'm like it if anyone knows of that pice of equipment and how much it costs? yeah David~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]
Acoustic Bass - Bass Books - Guitar Books - Guitars For Sale - Bass Links - Music Theory - Saxophone Forum