Colleges & Universities

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jacob D. on December 02, 2000 at 21:56:35:

I am wanting to major in music education in college and study double bass. I am wanting to study with a good teacher for a year or longer before attempting to audition. My question is: Do some or most schools have available, double basses, tubas, and other over sized instruments. Also, hauling a bass to school every day would not feasible with the compact automobile I own. Any feedback is appreciated.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]