Re: surface cracks and dents

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr.Al M. Conekin on May 12, 2000 at 22:57:57:

In Reply to: surface cracks posted by wire 154 on April 13, 2000 at 00:12:15:

In regards to your serface cracks ( IF THEY ARE JUST SURFACE CRACKS !!), I repair them with a Bondex Wood Stain Pen that I get in the paint section of WalMart . These pen cost about a dollar each and come in colors from dark to light . It may take a lot of coats to fill a deep crack but you will be able to touch up any other dents that you will collect over time .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]