Re: Please help me guys!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob Perl on June 13, 2000 at 10:29:30:

In Reply to: Please help me guys! posted by Valdi on June 12, 2000 at 19:29:57:

: If there is anyone out there who has the slightest clue what I can do with the blown speaker in my GK MBE 150 combo amp. please tell me something, anything if you have an idea what I can do.
: You can also e-mail me at:
: thanx

Hey, Valdi!

You can call GK directly at 408 441 8083 - that's the number for their parts dept. You can order a new speaker from them, if you can put it in yourself.

Good Luck,


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]